I know I have been slacking lately, but I got an easy one for you today! If you need a quick and delicious dessert this is for you. Tablespoon.com has this great cake recipe. Recipe below.
- 1 box (4-serving size) vanilla-flavored instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ triple chocolate fudge cake mix
- 20 Oreo™ chocolate creme sandwich cookies, crushed (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat dry pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 minutes. Stir in cake mix and 1 cup of the crushed cookies until combined. Spread batter evenly in pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly on top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool completely in pan, about 1 hour.
- Spoon and spread whipped topping evenly over top of cooled cake. Sprinkle with remaining crushed cookies. Store covered in refrigerator.
So good! Everyone loved it! It takes no time at all to make it and it is minimal ingredients.