On Saturdays, we usually have pizza night and I usually like to bring a dessert. I sometimes forget about it until we are in the grocery store. If you need a quick and easy recipe at the last minute, this one is for you. This one is seriously the easiest recipe ever! They are so good too! Recipe below.
- 1 tube of chocolate chip cookie dough
- Brownie mix (and ingredients on box)
- In a 9×9 baking pan, lay out your chocolate chip cookie dough to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Press in your Oreos into the dough. You only need to do one layer, you can cut the Oreo in half to get the spots that don’t have enough room for a whole one.
- Mix up your brownie batter according to box and pour over the Oreos.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 40 mins.
They are very delicious and they are full of 3 of my favorite desserts. You really can’t go wrong with these. They are bit thick because of all the layers, but no one is complaining about that!