What goes good with Mexican for dinner? Churros! This recipe is so easy and only takes about 15 minutes to make. They are baked and not fried so it is a little healthy too! Recipe below.
- 1 sheet of Puff Pastry sheet
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- Cut the puff pastry sheet in half and then in strips.
- Bake on 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Melt the butter and mix the cinnamon and sugar together
- While still warm take the strips and dip into butter and then into the cinnamon sugar.
- Serve warm.
They are good, they aren’t exactly like a churro, but still good. You can get some warm chocolate sauce to dip them in if you like that.