When I make something I wouldn’t normally eat I have to tell everyone or else no one will believe me. I don’t have a name for this, I made it up. I am still shocked I even made this meal. It was really easy to whip up and this would make an excellent weeknight dinner. Recipe below.
- Green Giant Package of Cauliflower Rice
- Chicken Breast
- Green Beans
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Avocado Oil
- Cut up your chicken and place in a pan on the stove. I put a tiny bit of avocado oil to cook the chicken in. You can use whatever you want.
- Cut up your zucchini into whatever shape of pieces you like. If your green beans are frozen, cook them until not hard.
- Once Chicken is cooked, put in your green beans, zucchini, and teriyaki sauce into same pan.
- Pop that Cauliflower rice into the microwave to cook (as long as you have the steamer bag kind).
- Once everything is cooked to your liking, eat and enjoy!
Now, the Cauliflower rice was good, but real rice would have been better. Pretty easy and pretty delicious!
If you are ambitious you can make your own Cauliflower rice, but the Green Giant brand was good enough and made making this meal much easier.