When you are in a bind, but need to make a dessert quickly, this is it! So easy to make and you only need 3 ingredients. I am sure most of you have these ingredients in your house already. Recipe below!
- Your favorite box of cake mix (I used Funfetti)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl.
- Scoop dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake on 350 for 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, you can frost the cookies with your desired frosting.
Super easy to make and they tasted good too! What my taste testers didn’t know was that the only cake mix I had in my house was a box of gluten free Funfetti cake mix. No one even knew the difference and they all liked them!
If you had a chocolate cake mix, I bet you could add your favorite chocolate candy to them and those would be delicious too.