Happy 4th of July!! Here is a special recipe you can whip up this morning and take with you to that BBQ.
- 1 box red Jello (or more depending on how big your crowd is)
- 1 box blue Jello (or more depending on how big your crowd is)
- Whip Cream
- Make the red and blue Jello as directed on the box. For a quicker way, put 1 cup in a microwavable bowl and heat on high for 3 mins. Put your Jello mix into the water and stir till dissolved. Pour in 1 cup cold water and stir.
- Pour the blue and red Jello into seperate containers and pop in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Once the Jello has set, you can take a spoon and scoop out the red Jello and put in the bottom of a cup.
- Top the red with the whip cream (I used Reddi Whip).
- Scoop out the blue Jello and put on top of the whip cream.
- Top with a dollop of cool whip and place cut up strawberries on top.