I had a can of condensed milk in my pantry for quite awhile and I have trying to find a recipe so I could use it. This recipe has minimal ingredients and was super easy so I decided this was the one. These cookies are really good too! I can’t even explain what they taste like, but they are just enough sweet and delicious. Recipe below.
- 1/2 cups unsalted butter , at room temperature
- 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 grams sweetened condensed milk (which is .8 cups, so just a little less than a cup)
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- Beat together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer or wooden spoon until light and fluffy.
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Add the flour and salt, and beat until a smooth dough is formed.
- Place tablespoonfuls of cookie dough about 2 inches apart on the lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12- 15 minutes until golden brown.
They are small, which when I read the recipe from Flours and Frosting they said the cookies were big. Maybe I needed to make them bigger when I put them on the cookie sheet. They still taste delicious and you all should make them because they are super easy!