This is a perfect summer dessert recipe. It’s light and very easy to make. It is also red, white, and blue so you could make this for 4th of July! Recipe below.
- Angle Food Cake Mix (and ingredients on box)
- Cool Whip
- Prepare Angel Food Cake as directed on the box.
- Line a 10x15x1 sheet pan with parchment paper and poor batter into the pan.
- Bake on 350 for 20 mins.
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle a dish towel with powdered sugar and flip the Angel Food Cake onto the towel. Pull back the parchment paper.
- Roll up Cake with the towel rolled in it. Let cool completely.
- Once cool, unroll the cake. Spread the Cool Whip on top of the cake and place the berries on top. Roll the cake back up (without the towel)
- Spread Cool Whip on top of the rolled cake and place the berries on top.