What do you get when you mix Oreos, Andes Mints, and brownie mix? You get delicious brownies! These were supposed to be triple mint brownies, but I could not find the mint brownie mix at the store, so I improvised! Recipe below.
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- Ingredients on back of brownie mix
- 8 crushed Oreos
- 36 Andes Mints
- Make the brownie mix as directed on the box.
- Stir in half cup of the crushed Oreos and half Andes Mints. (I cut the mints in half)
- Pour batter into 9 x 9 pan and top with remaining Oreos.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 35-38 mins.
- Once out of the oven, top with remaining Andes Mints.