Happy Easter!! I am hosting Easter today and I have already prepared my desserts. In case you need a quick dessert to take to your Easter celebrations or just want something sweet, I have you covered! Recipes below.
Mini Easter Cheesecakes
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Green food coloring
- Candy eggs
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter together.
- Fill the bottom of cup cake liners with the graham cracker crumbs.
- Mix the cream cheese, egg, vanilla, and sugar in a bowl.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over graham cracker crumbs.
- Bake on 350 for 10-12 mins.
- Once Cheesecakes are cool, mix a drop of green food coloring with coconut and put on top cheesecakes. Add candy eggs to to the top of the coconut.
Mini Easter Egg Cakes
- Pound cake
- Food coloring
- Put the pound cake in the freezer. (I don’t know an exact time, but maybe about 20 mins).
- Cut the top off the pound cake so it can lay flat. Now slice the pound cake in half the long way.
- Use your Egg cookie cutter to cut out your cakes.
- Add your desired food coloring color to your frosting and mix well. Put in microwave for 10 seconds. Pour the frosting onto the cake, making sure to cover the whole cake.
- Let sit for a few minutes and transfer the cake to a cupcake liner for serving.
Such an easy recipe, you don’t even have to cook anything!!
I hope everyone has a great Easter or if you are not celebrating, enjoy your Sunday!!