On Saturday, I had been thinking about donuts all day, so I just made my own. Mom had a recipe for cronuts and the ingredients already so we gave it a whirl. It is so easy and it requires minimal ingredients. It reminded me of my days at Greenfield Village using the donut machine. Recipe below.
- Oil for frying
- Pillsbury Crescent Sheets
- Heat up oil to 350 degrees.
- Fold crescent sheet over 3 times. Use a round cookie cutter to cut out your donuts. (We used a water bottle cap to cut out the middles of the donuts)
- Fry on each side for 90 seconds.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a bag. Put your donuts in the bag and shake till coated.