For all of you not caring about football tonight, how about another zucchini recipe!! This recipe is super easy and guess who even liked it? My dad!! Recipe below.
- 2 cups Ricotta Cheese
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmasan cheese
- 1 egg
- Pasta sauce
- Make the cheese mixture. Combine ricotta, egg, and both cheeses. I didn’t use an exact measurement for the cheeses, just what I felt was right.
- Make the noodles. Slice two sides of each zucchini lengthwise to create two flat sides. Using a vegetable peeler, slice each zucchini into thin flat strips, peeling until you reach the center.
- Assemble. Lay two strips of zucchini noodles so that they overlap lengthwise. Lay two more noodles on top, perpendicular to the first strips. You should end up with a “T” shape. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling in the center of the zucchini. Bring the ends of the strips together to fold over the center, working one side at a time. Turn the ravioli over and place in the baking dish seam-side down. Pour marinara sauce around the zucchini. Top ravioli with mozzarella.
- Bake on 375 for 20-30 mins.
It doesn’t even taste like zucchini so I think even your picky eaters will like it. I don’t like zucchini on its own, so for me to like this, you will like it.