I have told you before how much I love cinnamon rolls, so when I saw this recipe It was a given that I would need to make it. I have said I was going to make it a few times and never got a chance. Finally here it is! Recipe below.
2 cans Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1. Cut up cinnamon rolls and lay in bottom on 9 x 13 pan.
2. Whisk together milk, eggs, and cinnamon. Pour over cinnamon rolls.
3. Drizzle maple syrup over cinnamon rolls.
4. Bake on 350 degrees for 35 mins.
5. Microwave icing that came with cinnamon rolls and pour over cinnamon rolls.
Looks amazing, tastes delicious! I personally like the top part better because the bottom of it is a bit syrupy tasting. It kind of tastes like a cinnamon French toast. The family ate it up though so everyone enjoyed it!