Happy Anniversary Sunday’s with Liz readers! We have made it 2 years! I honestly cannot believe that I have been doing this for 2 years. Thank you everyone who actually takes the time to read it and for my taste testers, couldn’t do it without you!
This recipe has been in the family a long time and my dad loves these rolls that his mom used to make. We had tried many times to get this right and finally I nailed it! Recipe below!
1. Combine 2 – Pks. Yeast with 2 Cups luke warm water wait about 5 minutes so yeast dissolves completely.
2. Add ½ Cup sugar, 2 Teaspoons salt, 3 Cups flour-mix well
3. Add 4 Tablespoons oil and 1 egg to above mixture.
4. Add enough flour to make stiff dough. Let rise 2 times.
5. Let rise in bowl for the first time. The second time let rise in muffin tin. When you put in muffin tin, use your hands to pop the dough and twist.
6. Bake at 350 degree oven until brown.
Helpful hint: Don’t use a metal bowl.