My cousin posted a video of this amazing looking chocolate chip cookie recipe and I knew right away that this was going to be today’s recipe. It is 3 ingredients and so easy to make. Recipe below.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1. In a skillet pan or other pan if you don’t have a skillet, spread out the cookie dough into the bottom of the pan.
2. Melt caramels and pour on top of cookie dough (you could probably just put the caramel without melting it first because it will melt when you bake it).
3. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of caramel.
4. Top with another layer of cookie dough.
4. Bake for 30 mins on 350 degrees.
So delicious! We ate ours when it was still warm and it was very good. You really can’t go wrong with this recipe and it takes no time at all. You should definitely top it with vanilla ice cream.