I don’t even think this needs an introduction because the name says it all! Such an easy quick dessert to make, you could even whip it up tonight for dessert. Recipe below!
- 2 cans (oz. each) Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls (I used the butter flake kind)
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Beat together the cream cheese, vanilla, partially beaten egg, and ½ cup sugar until smooth.
- Mix together the rest of the sugar (1/2 cup) and 2 tablespoons cinnamon. Set aside.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and sprinkle ¼ cup (or half) of your cinnamon sugar mixture evenly into the bottom of the 9×13.
- On a piece of parchment paper, roll out your crescent dinner roll dough into a big 9×13 square and press the seams together so the dough is completely sealed. Set the dough in the bottom of your 9×13 baking dish on top of the cinnamon sugar.
- Spread the cheesecake evenly on top of your dough and unroll the other can of crescent dough and place on top also making sure that the seams are completely sealed.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining ¼ cup of cinnamon sugar mixture and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
I served this at a party yesterday and it was a hit! It was still delicious today when I had another piece. Very easy, doesn’t take a lot of time at all.