This is a great recipe if you are having a big dinner. It is super easy to make and doesn’t take much time at all.
5 1/2 cups mashed potatoes (6-7 large baking potatoes)
1/2 cup milk
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons dried parsley
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
8 slices bacon crispy cooked and crmbled
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Boil potatoes until soft, drain, and beat until smooth
3. Add milk, cream cheese, sour cream, parsley, garlic salt, and nutmeg
4. Beat until nice and creamy
5. Spoon into 9×13 baking dish. Top with cheddar cheese and bacon
6. Bake for 30 mins.
They are sooo good, you will definitely want seconds. Then you will feel really full, but it is worth it! They are good leftover too!