I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I wanted to make something light this week since we are all still full from Thanksgiving. Who doesn’t love pretzels! Very easy to make and they taste delicious. Recipe below.
- Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 3 quarts water
- ½ cup baking soda
- Cheese Sauce ( Cheese Whiz)
- 2 Tablespoons of Melted Butter
- 1 Egg
- Salt- Rock or Kosher
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Rolls the dough into nugget shaped pieced – while you are doing this boil the water in a sauce pan and add in the baking soda
- Each dough piece will need to take a baking soda bath for 30 seconds then place onto the cookie sheet
- Whisk the egg in a bowl and brush onto the nuggets
- Add salt
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes – they should look golden brown
- Once they are out of then oven brush with butter and enjoy
It took me a minute to figure out how to roll them, so I didn’t get as many out of the batch as I would have hoped. The roll like a nugget description threw me a bit. We got it though and it was delicious. I did not put butter on them after they came out of the oven. Easy recipe, doesn’t take long to make and even less time to eat!