Yesterday was mom’s birthday and so I wanted to make a dessert that had her favorite things; Carrot Cake and Cheesecake came to mind. If I could put them together in one dessert it would be perfect. Well, I was able to put them together and major deliciousness happened. I …
As you all know, I love Disney and I love cinnamon rolls. The two together is even better! My mom and I did this one together. She wanted to make them for my dad because he also loves cinnamon rolls (I guess we know where I got it). These are …
Good morning! If you haven’t already eaten breakfast, make these scones! They are very delicious and very light. I had some troubles making them, but really they are very easy. I have learned that fresh raspberries are very hard to work with so use at your own discretion. Weight Watcher’s …
Orange Sherbert Cake is perfect for the summer! It is so light and refreshing, not to mention, very easy to make! There are only a few ingredients and there is no baking involved. Recipe below.
- 1½ cups whipping cream
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 11 oz. box Nilla Wafers, finely crushed
- 1.5 quart sherbet, softened
- Beat the whipping cream with the sugar and vanilla until fairly stiff.
- In medium bowl, combine 1 cup of the whipped whipping cream with the crushed Nilla Wafers, (reserving 1 cup of the Nilla Wafer crumbs for the top).
- Spray the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass pan and press the cookie crust mixture on the bottom.
- Spread softened sherbert over the top evenly.
- Spread remaining whipped whipping cream over sherbet.
- Sprinkle remaining cookie crumbs over the top and freeze.
- Let set in freezer at least 3 hours before serving.
You can substitute the whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla with regular cool whip. I have never made my own whip cream so knowing how to make it now has blown my mind. (It’s the little things)
This is so delicious! It has a creamsicle taste to it with the orange sherbert and whipped cream combination. The crust is just perfect. I don’t really know how anyone could not like it.
Some of you may have heard of this, others may have not. I have never heard of this and I was very interested in how this would even work. I still am not sure how this worked out. You can apparently use any flavor ice cream you want. I used …